Gilbert Sister Cities Mission
It is the mission of Gilbert Sister Cities, a community supported non-profit volunteer membership organization, to promote lasting global friendships through a variety of programs.
Bringing the World Together
- Features Gilbert as an international city
- Initiates and coordinates business conferences between Gilbert and its sister cities
- Coordinates cultural, trade, educational, and sports programs that promote international and intercultural knowledge and understanding
- Provides you with opportunities to serve as official town host to visiting foreign delegations
Enrich Your World
- Participate in programs, business conferences, and exchanges
- Network with international business people
- Experience the customs and cultures of foreign countries
- Volunteer on a committee and/or serve as a host
- Become a citizen diplomat for Gilbert
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you can participate in one or more committees. You will be invited to all GSC events, including our Annual Holiday Social, dinners, and receptions for visiting dignitaries. You will also receive special rates for GSC sponsored seminars and travel.
- Host Committee
- Student Exchange
- Special Events
- $10.00 – Student (Full Time)
- $15.00 – Individual
- $25.00 – Family
- $50.00 – Friend of Sister Cities
- $100.00 – Consul
- $500.00 – Diplomat
- All Membership Dues are Tax Deductible
Click here to download a .pdf version of the membership application.
Click here to download a .pdf version of the GSC by-laws.
For more information or a membership application, call Greg Tilque at (480) 621-2927.